• Download the LAND Procedure brochure
• Download the LAND Post-Op Exercise Guide
Advanced Spine and Pain, in association with the Institute at ASAP, is the home of the Laser-Assisted Neural Decompression (Land) Procedure.
Advanced Spine Institute’s LAND procedure provides a less-invasive alternative to traditional minimally-invasive spine surgery. The unique approach within the spinal canal allows the physician to diagnose and treat multiple levels of the spine in real-time with less muscular and bony disruption, Iess scar tissue, and quicker recovery time compared to other types of minimally-invasive spine surgery. The LAND procedure has been extremely effective in treating many common causes of back and neck pain, such as:
- Herniated or Bulging Discs
- Spinal Stenosis
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Pinched Nerve
- Facet Disease & More!
How it Works
The LAND procedure typically requires only one or two incisions in the lower back and tail bone area. Through this small opening, physicians can access the entire spinal canal. Using a live x-ray for guidance and a high definition endoscopic camera, they can identify any tears, ruptures, herniations, bulges, scar tissues, or other abnormalities.
Benefits of the LAND Procedure
- Treatment in 30-60 minutes
- Less invasive than traditional open spine surgery
- Fast recovery (resume normal activity the next day)
- affordable financial options